Tiny Dog Press Local Gift Guide
Posted on December 16 2016
The holidays are in full-swing! Many of the makers markets have come and gone and many of you may be *slightly* panicking about what to get for your loved ones this year. To ease your stress, I’ve complied a list of handmade products and vendors from our very own Baltimore. What better gift than a locally-made one?
THE SPA LOVER:
4. Pencils from Rowhouse 14 - http://www.rowhouse14.com/pencils/pencils-hustle-pencils-pencil-set-of-3-gold-foil-pencils-mint-green-gifts-under-10
5. Burdock and Bramble Notebook - https://mkt.com/burdockandbramble/item/mantis-journal You can also shop Burdock and Bramble products at Artifact Coffee or Paradiso
6. Scarf from Twigs and Wool - http://www.twigsandwool.com/shop/gertrude-cowl-2 You can also shop Twigs and Wool at the Made In Baltimore Pop-Up
7. Kinderhook Snacks Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies -You can also shop Kinderhook Snacks at Trohv!
8. Ceremony Coffee -You can also shop Ceremony Coffee at The Wine Source
9. Bottle Opener by Monument Woodworks -
10. A Succulent by B Willow - http://www.bwillow.com/gallery.html You can shop B Willow at Trohv or Brightside Boutique
11. Hairpin Planter by New Relic Baltimore - http://www.newrelicbaltimore.com You can shop New Relic Baltimore at the Made In Baltimore Pop-up
THE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
13. Print by Tiny Dog Press -You can also shop Tiny Dog Press at the Made in Baltimore Pop-Up, Su Casa, Trohv, 2910 on the Square, or Love That at Belvedere Square!
14. A Simple Bird (put a bird on it) by Brooklyn Rehab -You can also shop Brooklyn Rehab at the Made in Baltimore Pop-Up
15. Serving Tray by Goodwood Design - You can shop Goodwood design at the Made in Baltimore Pop-Up
Written by Kelci Smith, TDP Social Media Guru